jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2007

Chinita's Celebrations!

In my opinion, Chinita’s fair is a great fair because the people of Maracaibo come together to honor Our Lady of Rosario of Chiquinquira. In this fair people go out with friends and family to “AMANECERES” that is like a concert with a lot of national and international singers and bands. In my case I went to several places with lots of girlfriends and we dance until 7 am..!!

I really would like to go to the Basilica to have the chance to see the wood board with the image of La Chinita on November 18th; people said that it’s very interesting and beautiful.
In those fair days people are used to go to the bull fight, but personally I don’t like that, because the poor bulls go there to be killed for people entertainment! IT´S HORRIBLE..!
This year I really wanted to go to the Baseball Game of Aguilas vs. Magallanes! Wow what was a great game!!! But I didn’t go!

Also I went to Bella Vista street to see the lights with my cousin and it was lots of fun, we saw several bands and singers like Daddy Yankee!!! I enjoyed it..!

No hay comentarios: