viernes, 2 de noviembre de 2007

HALLOWEEN..!


Hi everybody..!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!This is a holiday that is not very popular in my country VENEZUELA, but I think it´s great! The decoretion is amazing and the costume are spectacular! When I was a little girl I used to love the Halloween because I was in a English course and my teachers always made wonderfull parties and I always was a very cute witch!!!! And all the kids went door by door asking for candies and getting scare all the other kids!It´s was a lot of fun..!

1 comentario:

Aljaz dijo...

I was searching for Internet and I find a theme which sound very interesting, a Halloween. I also remembered about this because my girlfriend had a birthday party. In my country this holiday is not so well-known, although every day is becoming more and more popular. In Slovenia the big parties are not organized, but we have a habit of making pumpkins. We put a candle in it and this looks very scarious.